Tucasi – ‘SCOPay’
Glebelands is a ‘cashless’ school and we do not accept cash or cheques for trips.
In order to reduce administration costs and to ensure safe receipt of payments please use our on-line payment system ‘SCOPay’ which can be used for both trips and school meal payments.
Caterlink, who provide our catering service, will still accept cash or cheques (payable to Caterlink) for payment of school meals.
The benefits of using ‘SCOPay’ are:
- Your child won’t have to carry cash for trip or canteen payments; no more queuing during break/lunch times!
- No more hunting for change.
- Payments can be easily tracked and you can see your child’s canteen balance and view transactions on-line any time.
- Budgeting is made easier as you can pay money into your account to spend as and when required.
- Friends/family can have their own log-in if they wish to top-up your child’s account.
To register you will need a registration letter with an activation code from the school finance office.
From the registration details provided, register your ‘SCOPay’ account by clicking the link below.
Or you can log in via the home page on the Glebelands website:
Under the ‘Parent’ tab, click on the Tucasi icon and follow the registration instructions using the 16 digit registration number and 3 digit code provided by the school.
Once registered for SCOPay you can pay for trips and school meals.
If you have mislaid your registration details or have any further queries, please contact our Finance Officer, by email to: email@example.com or call the main school number: 01483 542400.
SCOPay registration details for Year 7 students will be sent home via your child during the first full week of term in September.