Open Evening Virtual Tour
Open Evenings and school tours are an important way in helping you decide the best school for your child. Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus situation, we are unable to run these as we normally would. On the week commencing Monday 12th October we will post some videos illustrating what this school is all about. These will include a presentation from the Head teacher, a tour from the senior prefects and some frequently asked questions presented by Year 7 students.
We would like to welcome Year 6 parents and children into the school in order to speak to some of our Senior Leadership Team and to ask any questions concerning secondary school life at Glebelands school. Tours will run slightly differently this year due to the current pandemic, however, we are planning a series of tours on selected dates during October for families new to the school.
As the number of tours we can currently offer will be strictly limited, the following criteria will need to be met:
- Year 6 parents only, tours will not be offered to any other year groups
- One parent and one child only
- Tours will not be offered to parents whose child already has a sibling at the school
- Groups will be made up of three sets of parent/child and will be with one member of staff
- Tours will be after school at 3.30pm and 4.15pm and will last 30 minutes
- Booking is essential, visitors will not be admitted without a pre-booked appointment
- All adult visitors will be required to wear a face covering unless there is a medical exemption
Although schools are exempt from the current rule of 6 people, we are limiting numbers as a precaution.
All other students who choose to join the school will be offered a tour in the summer term. We will also offer tours at a later date to students in other year groups (Year 5).
Please do not book a tour if you do not fit the criteria above, these criteria will be strictly enforced. Your co-operation is much appreciated in the difficult situation we all find ourselves in.
To book a tour please phone the school office: 01483 542400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,sch.uk
We will need the following information from you:
- Adult full name
- Child full name
- Child’s primary school
- Contact telephone number