Richard Pask – Operations Manager and Tim Copp – Operations Director would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting this page on the school website. We hope that you find our menu and themed day menus useful. These will be updated termly.
We are pleased to introduce some additional hot food options on the fusion app as from Monday 9 November, we will also be providing a break time menu. Please note that menus could be subject to change on the App.
- PAIN AU CHOC
- BACON IN A ROLL
- SAUSAGE IN A ROLL
- CHEESE & TOMATO TURNOVER
- CHEESE & BACON TURNOVER
- SAUSAGE ROLL
- FRUIT POT
- CRUDITEE & DIP
ADDITIONAL HOT LUNCH OPTIONS
WEEK 1 – W/C 9 NOVEMBER
- MONDAY : SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE / QUORN VEGETABLE BOLOGESE
- TUESDAY : SWEET & SOUR CHIKEN RICE /QUORN DIPPERS SWEET & SOUR RICE
- WEDNESDAY : MEATBALLS & PASTA / VEGGIE BALLS & PASTA
- THURSDAY: CHICKEN BLACKBEAN NOODLES ? QUORN AND VEGETABLE BLACKBEAN NOODLES
- FRIDAY: FISH CHIPS & PEAS / CHEESE & TOMATO OMELETTE CHIPS PEAS
- MONDAY: CHICKEN CURRY & RICE / VEGETABLE CURRY & RICE
- TUESDAY: CHICKEN WITH A ROASTED VEG MEDLEY / QUORN WITH A ROASTED VEG MEDLEY
- WEDNESDAY: MEXICAN CHILLI WITH NACHOS / VEGETABLE & 5 BEAN CHILLI WITH NACHOS
- THURSDAY: BBQ CHICKEN WITH RICE / FRITTATA WITH POTATO WEDGES
- FRIDAY: FISH CHIPS & PEAS / CHEESE & TOMATO OMELETTE CHIPS & PEAS
Our menu may be subject to slight change on occasions.
Should you need to discuss any aspect of the day to day service please feel free to contact Mick in the kitchen. Should a student have any special dietary needs he will also be able to help and advise you.
Caterlink Fresh Food Policy
90% of all the ingredients we use are fresh to ensure students have the opportunity to get a significant proportion of their daily nutritional intake from their school meal.
Our Caterlink Fresh Food Policy surpasses the new Government Guidelines set by the School Food Trust. This legislation tells us what we can and cannot sell to the pupils in terms of food and drink.
The daily menu consists of one main course, a vegetarian option, jacket potatoes with fillings, pasta with sauces and of course salads.
Homemade rolls, sandwiches and filled baguettes are made fresh every day.
There is also a range of hot and cold desserts to choose from.