- There is outstanding teaching and learning which means that all teaching is good or better.
- Outstanding progress results in all students achieving their potential.
- All members of our community respect and support each other resulting in outstanding behaviour.
- Leadership is effective wherever it exists in the school and there is a strong commitment to continual improvement.
- Students are safe, healthy and happy and make a positive difference to the school, local and wider community.
- Students have high expectations of themselves and work hard to achieve success in all aspects of school life.
- Our buildings are superbly run and maintained in a way that best supports teaching, learning and progress.
- The school is financially stable and secure and delivers best value for money.
- The school has strong links with parents and an excellent reputation in the community